Productivity Tools & Strategies for Your Successful Job Search and Beyond
Workshop: Resources to help you leverage your scarcest resource - time
The job search process requires you to manage a lot of information – both paper and electronic – as well as be efficient with your time. During this interactive workshop you will learn how to use the tools and strategies you need to be most effective in the process, as well as help you successfully manage the business of life before and after returning to work.
- A personal assessment of your current productivity and recommendations for improvement
- Information Collection Tools
- Information Management Tools – Evernote & other Task Management Apps
- Calendar & Email Management – effective tips and tools
Certified Productive Environment Specialist, Lori Krolik is the Founder of More Time For You. Lori guides clients to create systems out of their most serious organizational challenges.
Lori’s 20+ years in the field has resulted in thousands of clients working at their peak of productivity. Her philosophy is that you need to be able to find what you need when you need it whether at home, at work, or on your computer.
Lori became a Certified Productive Environment Specialist in 2010, is a long time member of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) and founder of the Los Altos chapter of Women’s Networking Alliance. She holds a BA in accounting from the University of Texas. Honors & Awards include:
- Top 25 Mompreneurs on SkinnyScoop.com (2012)
- National Member of the Year from Women’s Networking Alliance (2011)
- Chapter President of the Year from Women’s Networking Alliance (2010)