Productivity Tools & Strategies for Your Successful Job Search and Beyond
Workshop: Resources to help you leverage your scarcest resource - time
Ready to Change Careers or Return to Work?
Connect•Work•Thrive is a team of career and industry experts who empower YOU with critical skills and an amazing network to find your next wonderful opportunity.
What we do:
Through our conferences and personalized coaching, we have helped hundreds of mid-career professionals change careers and return to the workforce after a career break.
Can't make it to one of our conferences? That's why we're offering exclusive access to the recordings of workshops you don't want to miss!
- A personal assessment of your current productivity and recommendations for improvement
- Information Collection Tools
- Information Management Tools – Evernote & other Task Management Apps
- Calendar & Email Management – effective tips and tools
Certified Productive Environment Specialist, Lori Krolik is the Founder of More Time For You. Lori guides clients to create systems out of their most serious organizational challenges.
Lori’s 20+ years in the field has resulted in thousands of clients working at their peak of productivity. Her philosophy is that you need to be able to find what you need when you need it whether at home, at work, or on your computer.
Lori became a Certified Productive Environment Specialist in 2010, is a long time member of NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) and founder of the Los Altos chapter of Women’s Networking Alliance. She holds a BA in accounting from the University of Texas. Honors & Awards include:
- Top 25 Mompreneurs on SkinnyScoop.com (2012)
- National Member of the Year from Women’s Networking Alliance (2011)
- Chapter President of the Year from Women’s Networking Alliance (2010)